Friday, October 30, 2009

Fridays


On Fridays, I drift through the day in the most relaxing way. I notice the small things that I never saw when I had to hurry on Monday, study on Tuesday, and sit in a crowded exam room on Wednesday and Thursday. In the morning, the light streaks through my curtain-concealed window in just the right way, gently pulling me to consciousness. And when I set out for campus, my legs move in the perfect rhythm, and I can finally, finally find a good song to listen to.

After this latest exam-ridden storm, I think I might have lost a few things in the process... but at least for now, I can see the calm. Here's to that and the copious amounts of dark chocolate and green tea that got me through it. I don't have a recipe for you yet, but let me tell you, November is my favorite month, and thus you will be hearing from me quite regularly, with Fall themed recipes to write many a tune to.

Thanks for stopping by- it means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment